Tuesday 29 May 2012

Cowboy'ing it up!


Sooo, am  a little obsessed with the whole western, cowboy boot trend at the mo.
I remember back in the days when i first came to london in 1999 i had 2 pairs of cowboy boots that i lived in.

A few weeks ago i was scrolling thru blogs and came across these Rodarte for Opening Ceremony boots…OMG OMG OMG!!
I have fallen in love and i NEED them in my wardrobe this summer!!
So lucky me i have my flatmate going to NY this weekend and i have sent her on a hunt..
Please all cross fingers xxxxxxxx








 

3 comments:

  1. wonderful golden color with touch of shinning footwear are here and i really like them. They are nice to match with a good formal or casual suit. I will try.

    online clothes shopping site

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! they look amazing!!!

    http://cocodoucet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! they are lovely!! I hope you get your hands on a pair!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete